At Division 28 we believe that securing students in schools is possible. If all dollars had a value toward the four concepts of security then security can be achieved. The four principles of security are DETER – DETECT – DELAY – RESPOND. All four of these have to be addressed to achieve security.
Division 28 provides specific packages of consulting services to schools to assist them in achieving student security. These packages are:
School Security Assessment Package
- This package includes a physical security assessment that identifies:
o Most likely threat
o Vulnerabilities in the school campus, operational flow, and security measures
o School Security Audit to the four principles of security
o A list of recommended security enhancements to mitigate the identified
o An outline of a Physical Security Program for Schools customized to your specific school
School Security Audit Package
- This package includes a Physical Security Audit against the four principles of security
o The deliverable of this package is the rating of each principle:
· Are there measures in place that provide deterrence of criminal activity?
· Measurements are 1-10 points for deterrence
· Are there detection items that trigger an event is occurring or is about to occur?
· Measurements are 1-25 points for detection
· Are there delay measures built into to contain or slow the progress of an event down?
· Measurements are 1-35 points for delay
· Do you have an adequate response?
· Measurements are 1-30 points for adequate response
Call us today and find out how well your students are protected.