PAST PROJECTS CHARLIE HAD LEAD ROLE IN PREVIOUS FIRMS:
* Boerne Independent School District - Boerne, TX. Security Improvements including secured entries.
* Northside Independent School District – San Antonio, TX. Security Improvements (93 Campuses)
* Mountain House Community Services District – Mountain House, CA. Security Improvements and Security Master Plan
* State of California, State Treasurer’s Office – Security Improvements
* San Joaquin County – Stockton, CA Security Improvements
* University of California, Davis – Davis, CA Security Improvements, Administration and Support
* State of California Administrative Office of Courts – Commissioning and Testing
* State of California, Department of Water Resources – Security Improvements
IAPSC - International Association of Professional Security Consultants
As part of IAPSC, Charlie is considered one of the leading Security Consultants in the nation, by both reputation and this prestigious membership.
InfraGard Members Alliance
As a volunteer member of InfraGard, Charlie served as President of the Sacramento, California chapter for 6 years. He sat on the Board of Directors until his move to Texas in 2013. Charlie remains active in the local Texas InfraGard chapter as Interim Government Facilities Sector Chief.
American Society of Industrial Security International – Member. Continuing education and attends ASIS events.
FBI Citizens Academy Graduate
As a graduate of the FBI Citizens Academy, Charlie volunteers as the BAD GUY role player in SWAT exercises. Other benefits of this alumni include training certificates in Active Shooters in schools, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and Emergency Response Protocols.
PCII - Department Of Homeland Security Protection of Critical Infrastructure Information Certificate
CVI - Department of Homeland Security Chemical Vulnerability Information Certificate
RAM-W - Sandia National Laboratories Risk Assessment Methodology for Water Systems
Cover Article in June 2013 Security Dealer Strategies publication
Contributor to Cover article in 2007 Security Management Magazine
"The Greening of Security"
Author for Security Products Online Blog:
Recurring Contributor to Security Dealer Strategies Magazine:
Industry Consultant; June 2014 - Present